Total Number of Stalker

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Say HURRAY to Swine Flu!

My brother just started watching 'Bloody Monday' today. He commented on Kujo Otoya too, just like me when I first watched it. "Who is that person?", "His hair's so weird...", etc. Hmm.... Kujo Otoya in the manga is just far too handsome compared to Takeru who played as him......

Oh, I cried today when I was watching variety show, it was so drama. The title is, "Masihkah Kau Mencintaiku?" ("Do You Still Love Me?"). It became so drama and so touching that I cried. LoL~

Tomorrow I'm gonna cut my hair.... and being dragged shopping with my mother..... =.=lll

I heard from my father that Indonesia is confirmed with H1N1, so he said that I would be quarantined in the house for a week. Yay, no need to go to school~ Nooo, coz still got hw.... =.=lll

I really like the music video after you completed 'Plants vs Zombies' which my brother was playing. He had completed the game and we saw the music video at the end. It was cute le!!!! I downloaded the song, both in English and Japanese. The singer is 'Laura Shigihara'. She said that the song was made english and then translated into japanese. I prefer the english one though, it sounds more natural for the zombies, LoL~

Go here to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ

Here's the lyrics:

(chorus:)
There's a zombie on your lawn
There's a zombie on your lawn
There's a zombie on your lawn
We don't want zombies on the lawn

I know your type: tall, dark, and dead
You want to bite all the petals off of my head
And then eat the brains of
the one who planted me here

I'm just a sunflower but see
me power an entire infantry
You like the taste of brains
we don't like zombies

I used to play football
Road cones protect my head
I have a screen-door shield
We are the undead

(repeat chorus)

Maybe it's time to reevaluate
I know you have a lot of food on your plate
Brains are quite rich in cholesterol

You're dead so it doesn't matter,
Instead we'll use this solar power
to make a lawn defense at any hour

I like your tricycle
There's butter on my head
I'm gonna eat your brains

(repeat chorus)

*END!

Nice, right? I think it's cute, LoL~

Okay then, that's it for today..... As for the picture time, here it comes!

This is the picture of Laura Shigihara holding the picture of the sunflower she was singing as~ So cute~

Okay then, CIAOSSU~

No comments: