Total Number of Stalker

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Water is my enemy???

Yesterday, my family (My Dad, my Mom, my brother, and I) went to Janjan's house for sleep-over because today we were going to church and my Grandmother, who is supposed to go with us, live in Janjan's house(currently). Late at night, Janjan, me and my brother watched CELTIC WOMAN. We finished watching it at about 2 a.m.. So, I was planning to wake up at 8 a.m. to go to church and I have set the alarm. My church starts at 9 a.m. mah.... So, I slept in my Grandmother's room, together with her and my mother. My Mom shared bed with my Grandmother while I slept on the bed on the floor.

BUT!!!!!! THIS MORNING, SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAPPENED TO ME. I was woken up not because of alarm. It is because SOMETHING stepped on me with four legs and kept on licking my face. Yeah, it was BOOGIE, Janjan's dog. GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I REALLY FREAKED OUT, OKAY!!!!! Boogie could came in because my grandmother kept on going in and out of the room that the door was ajar. That's when Boogie started to 'attack' me... What a scary dog....... ROFL~

Btw, my brother went church with us today~ So unusual, but I'm happy that he would go to church with his family, LoL~ WORSHIP GOD, PEOPLE!!!!! After church, we went to eat at 'SANG KABAYAN', Sundanese restaurant. OMG, THE FOODS THERE ARE DELICIOUS~ PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Another BAD THING that happened to me today is.......................................... Well.... I was going to swim in Janjan's house today. Janjan said she doesn't want to swim because the pool was dirty. When I took a look at it.... well, it WAS dirty. So, out of kindness and boredom, I went ahead and took the net to clean the pool. In the process of cleaning, something REALLY SHOCKING happened. I was walking backwards when I cleaned the small pool, I was standing on the circumference of the pool(yeah, it's circle in shape, the small pool, i mean). Then, I was walking and walking backwards when I suddenly realized that there was no more space to be stepped on. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I fell into the big pool which is located right beside the small pool. *SPLAAAAAASH!!!!!!!* Yeah, I was drowned for a second. Good thing I didn't hit my head when I fell..... Although it was embarassing to fell.....

Oh, btw, I cancelled my flight today coz the Oral exam was postponed. I'm going back to S'pore on the 30th coz can't get the ticket..... Hahahahahaha~ Gonna miss school for 2 days, me and Janjan~ Yatta~ ANYWAY, I need to do something before my head explode...... Picture time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hihara Kazuki-senpai in La Corda D'Oro ~Secondo Passo~!!!! He's still the best!!! Love him lotz~

Here's Kurapika. Gender: MALE. Finally, we got the TRUTH! He IS a he~! Got it from Wikipedia~



KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! SEBASTIAN LOOKS SO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CIEL AND SEBASTIAN FOREVER!!!!!!!!! *yaoi fangirling mode : ON* HAPPY NEWS : KUROSHITSUJI GONNA HAVE SECOND SEASON AND IT IS CONFIRMED!!!! YATTA!!!!!!!

Okay then, that's all~ Ciaossu!!! BTW, DON'T STEAL MY PICTURES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the doujin's name?