Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Randomnezz again....

Supposedly we have Oral Exam today and we could meet our friends again.... But it is postponed, LoL~

Today my brother found old comics. It's KAMEN RIDER BLACK!!!!! It was published in Japan on 1988~ So old~ Published in Indonesia on 1995~ Still old~ LoL~ Nowadays, my brother's really addicted playing this game called 'Plants vs Zombies', a computer game which is quite addictive. I was having fun watching him play rather than playing it by myself~ BRAINS!!! When he plays Sims 3, I would also prefer to watch rather than play it myself, I don't know why~ But on thing I know is that my Sim was repairing the dishwasher and she got on fire! LoL~

NYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I am so random, so I shall write nonsense now.
F-E-L-I-C-I-A!!

F for funny
E for ehehehehehe
L for laughable
I for i am ridiculous
C for clown
I for i am hilarious
A for amen.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Nowadays, I'm into mangas made by Tsuda Mikiyo-sensei~ The Day of Revolution, Princess Princess, Family Complex, etc~ I looooooooooove her drawing AND the plot! She uses another pen name too, Zaou Taishi. Tsuda Mikiyo to write Shoujo manga and Zaou Taishi to write Shounen-ai / Shoujo-ai manga. I am not into yuri, so I go for the yaoi manga~ LoL~

Mangas drawn by Emura are nice too! W Juliet, W Juliet II, Grand Sun, Roadside Angel, etc... Hilarious and beautifully drawn~ The girls are pretty and the guys are handsome~ Kyaaa~ LoL~ Sometimes, the guys are drawn prettily too.... Like Makoto from W Juliet..... xDDDD

Another mangaka that I'm into right now is Nishiyama Yuriko who drawn Harlem Beat and Dragon Voice(the ones I've read). The storyline is very interesting and funny~ I really like it! Especially SAWAMURA MASAHIRO from Harlem Beat. I LOVE him. He's the BEST! He's handsome and he's a bad boy~ It's a pity that he's poor...... Ah, and also YABE KIRIKO, from Harlem Beat too. She's a demon, I tell you. If a child asks me, "What is a demon?", my answer would be, "Yabe Kiriko from Harlem Beat.". If the child asks me again, "Who is that?", my answer would be, "A demon." LoL~

OKAY THEN, PICTURE TIME!!! LoL~
W Juliet!!!!!! Wait! Don't get it wrong..... The black-haired person is the Juliet~ The blonde-haired person is the Romeo~ Ito and Makoto~ Sweet pair~
Dragon Voice!!!! Amami Rin~ I wanna hear his voice..... Unfortunately he only existed in manga~ I guess nobody could ever have a voice like him~ Hehehehe, go Beatmen, go!!!!!! >.<
Okay then, sayonara good night!!!!

No comments: