Total Number of Stalker

Thursday, June 18, 2009

McFlurry~

Osu!!! I'm really excited right now~ Nowadays, I'm into Facebook. There, I found my old classmates when I was Sec 1 in St Aloysius in Indonesia! I missed them so much, I felt excited when they replied me~ Miss them so, especially my good friend, Cindy~ LoL! So happy that they still remember me even though I barely stay together long enough with them!

My brother and I went to Janjan's house today to go with them to eat dinner. At first, we were planning to go to 'Stone Cafe' but in the end we went to 'Glosis'(is that the name?) in CiWalk. The Chicken Steak there is VERY VERY DELICIOUS~ The soft texture~ The thickness of the meat~ Ah~ Oishii, desu~ Afterwards, when we went back home, my brother bought us MCFLURRY COFFEE CRUNCH which SUPER DELICIOUS~ Since then, I think I'm in love with McFlurry~ LoL~

Okay then... too lazy to write anymore... Good night!

No comments: