Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I've got them!!!!

Yay~ I just came back from BSM(Bandung Super Mall) to buy comics in Gramedia. Whoa, I tell you, I am so lucky~! I finally got Princess Princess book 4! It's the last book too! Lucky~ I also bought Special A 12, Throbbing Midnight 8 and Roadside Angel 3 & 4~ ^w^ Happy reading for me~ LoL~


I heard that Boogie's sick.... May he be well soon... Btw, my family(not all though) is going to Setra Duta now, Cow, I'm not going though.... Too lazy.... >.<


Here some pictures again~



Yeah!!! Puri Puri D! Live action drama of Princess Princess!!! I know who plays for Arisada, Akira, and Tohru~ Saitou Takumi plays as Arisada-senpai. He plays as Oshitari Yuushi in 'Prince of Tennis Musical'(Tenimyu) Dream Live 3rd. He also plays with Aiba Hiroki in 'Sukitomo'. The next one, I just realized. The one who plays as Kouno Tohru is Satou Takeru, the one who plays Kujo Otoya in 'Bloody Monday'. Hehe, I forgot to say that I have just bought DVDs(DISCOUNT MAH!!! xDDD). I bought 'Scrap Teacher', 'Bloody Monday', 'Kurosagi', and 'Ichi Rittoru no Namida'. Lastly, the on who plays as Sakamoto Akira is OSAMU ADACHI!!! I was a big fan of him when he play as Kikumaru Eiji in Tenimyu Dream Live 3rd and Prince of Tennis Live action drama~ He's so cute~ Yay~ Oh, btw, my brother said Saitou Takumi doesn't look suitable to be Arisada-senpai. He said he doens't look evil enough to be him. He also said that Tendou Souji(is that his name?) is more suitable. Btw, Tendou Souji was played ny Mizushima Hiro~ Teehee~ Oh yeah, I don't know who are the rest of the casts~ LoL!


Okay then, I think that's all for today.... CIAOSSU!!!

No comments: