Total Number of Stalker

Monday, June 15, 2009

KFC? McD? LoL~

Yoohoooo!

This morning I was woken up by 'Morning Call' from Janice~ She said she was debating with Mommy who's more like Tobi. Well, action-wise, Janjan is more like Tobi but actually I personally feel that word-wise, Mommy's more like Tobi. LoL~ So Janjan+Mommy=Tobi??? Hahahahahaha~

Moving on..... I FINALLY BOUGHT PRINCESS PRINCESS!!!! AND FAMILY COMPLEX!!!! I'm going to bookstore again tmr with my brother to check KAKUMEI NO HI book 2 and PRINCESS PRINCESS book 4!

Hehe, I finally back home, though~ I've been living in my cousin's house since last week so I'm happy to be back home~ ^^ It's not that I was unhappy living in Setra Duta, I was having fun there too~ Boogie, swimming, watching drama, etc, kept me alive~ LoL~! It's just that I feel so at home at my own house........ >.<

Just now, together with my aunt which I call 'Mami' and my cousins (Ci Nita & Kevin), we went to KFC to buy ice cream. When we got there and wanted to order the ice cream, the person HAD to tell us that the ice cream machine was broken. DIAO!!!!! So then we went to McDonalds which located next to it. There, we had ice cream Sundaes. Me and Kevin had chocolate sundaes while Mami and Ci Nita had stawberry sundaes. We ate 2 serving of SUPER SIZE french fries there together~ :D Btw, SUPER SIZE's even larger than LARGE, ok??? So filling! LoL~ I also bought a cup of sugar cane(thx to cow for reminding me the name, lol). IT WAS FUN! xDDD

Okay then, I think that's all!!! CIAO!!!!

Wait!!!! I shall post my interest now: HARLEM BEAT!!!! Sawamura rocks and Naruse's a monkey!!!! LoL~



Then, here's the real ciao. BYE CIAO! xDDD

No comments: