Total Number of Stalker

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oral is postponed?!?!?!?!

WTH!!! Oral is postponed???? Then what's the use of me going back to S'pore earlier? I hope our flight could be postponed too..... At first, I heard abt this from Alice, then Sharley told me too, then I asked Rachel Png and she said the same thing. ORAL IS POSTPONED. So angry.... I was fuming mad when I heard this news.... D:<

Whoa, I heard from Mushiie that Otomen's gonna be made into Live Action Drama! =.= Unbelievable..... Well, actually not really unbelievable, seeing that even Princess Princess was made into a drama.... Heeheehee, I really wanna see! Can't wait~ >.<

I really think that's all I gonna write for today, seeing that there was really nothing to write! I'll just post pictures then....


FAMILY COMPLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Akira's so cute~~~~~~~~ <3

Okay then, ciao ppl~

No comments: