Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The return of the dead!

Yo, minna-san! It has been such a long time since I updated this blog. First reason is because: NO TIME. Second would be: LAZY. xDD Well, anyway, now that 'O' Level is OVER, I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~!!!!!!! Finally I can play again! Although I'm borrowing Cindy's computer as my own is BROKEN. Stupid computer, need to be thrown to Batam already(said my Aunt). I don't mind though~ The few days before my exam really ended, I watched the whole series of Kyou Kara Maou! again~ Conrad's SO HANDSOME! I think his siblings are not bad too~ Wolfram's definitely a bishounen while Gwendal is cold but nice kind-of-person. Yuuri is not bad too. But Conrad's still the best~ Janice said she likes Shori, Yuuri's aniki. LoL~ I still like episode 40 the best, oh and 62~ Love it so much that I watched them repeatedly~ <3

Anyway, right after the last freaking paper, I went out with my friends to watch movie at Cineleisure Orchard. Me, Janice, Preeya, Ying Ting, Rachel, Amanda, Manisha, Hilda, and Sukhbir went there. Claire couldn't come as she was going out with her friends too. Sad. Sunthari also didn't come with us as she had other plans. Sad. In the end, only 9 of us went there. At first, it has been decided that we would be watching 2012, but Rachel refused to watch, saying it's a waste of time. Then in the end, Rachel and Hilda went to watch "My Girlfriend is a Secret Agent" while the rest of us went to watch 2012. You know what? Rachel was wrong. 2012 was AWESOME. It was quite long, though, two-and-a-half hour show. But it was worth it, somemore I only paid $6, student price~

Finished watching the movie, I went to Sharley's house. I already promised her that I would go to her house after my last paper. I arrived at her house at 3 pm. I needed her and Alice to pick me up from her house as I don't freaking know the way there. LoL. At her house, she offered me her homemade-lunch. It was nice, Hayashi rice, desu~ After eating, I saw her newest magazine and then we went to play Wii! My Mii, Haniwa, is just plain lame. xDDD Well, I had fun there too~ I went home at around 7 pm. So tired~

Hehe, have I told you that nowadays, I'm into Facebook? Haha! That application is cool, I tell you. I met my old friend there, wonderful ain't it? Her name is Cindy Eldina Wiyono, my Sec 1 friend in Indonesia. I didn't know that she has been studying in S'pore too until I saw her profile in Facebook. I just met her again 3 days ago after 4 years+ of separation and we went out together from 2.30 pm to 9.30 pm~ Whew, long right?? First, we met at Ion Orchard then we went to Takashimaya, to be precise, Kinokuniya. Then after I bought Switch 11, Nabari no Ou 1, Full Metal Alchemist 22, Bloody Monday 3, La Corda D'Oro 7, 07-Ghost Illustration Book, and Vampire Knight 10, we went to Lucky Plaza. Cindy wanted to buy her siblings some presents to be brought back to Indo. In the end, I also bought some necklaces, cheap ones, though. 3 for $10! After that, we went to Plaza Singapura. We went there as Cindy needed to go to Daiso, the everything-are-priced-$2 shop. Finished shopping, we went to her church in Expo. Guess what? Her church was the same as Sunthari's! City Harvest Church liao~ I went there and met her friends. They were easy to get along with and they are fun! ^^ Sad that I can't join them for BBQ on Wednesday.... I need to pack and stuff, no time.... >.<

I am now hooked to Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I like Battler and Kanon~ Maria creeps me out sometimes..... I was tricked! I believed in Beato too then episode 18 just shattered every single of my trust. At first I thought Beato liked Battler~ >.< LoL~ I KNEW IT! Battler's voice actor IS Ono Daisuke! He sounded like Nikaidou Akira from Monochrome Factor! I knew it!!! xDD

I think that's all for now..... So long!

No comments: