Total Number of Stalker

Saturday, November 21, 2009

This time round, it's really HOME SWEET HOME!!!

Yeah! I'm finally BACK IN INDONESIA!!!! Yesterday flight was delayed from 1410 till 1830. Who wouldn't be angry. Furthermore, they NEVER gave us any compensation..... SAD. But the good thing is..... I got to use the internet for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

This is the picture of my prize.... The one I got from Lucky Draw! For the rest of the pictures, I'll upload it in Facebook! So if you wanna take a look, just go there. BUT!!! I have not post them~ DOH~ I should have just brought the present back Indo liao~


Oh, CHECK THIS OUT!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R12QVtuB0_Q This thing's really COOL!!! It's sung by a single person, you know! It's AWESOME, SUPERB, WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Okay then, I'm too lazy to write, or rather, type anymore, so.... CIAOSSU!

No comments: