Total Number of Stalker

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tomorrow's a big day.... for some people~

Yeah. Finally, tomorrow is my GRADUATION DAY!!!!! I would then be no longer Secondary School Student! Yatta!!!! All my friends in Indonesia were no longer Secondary School Students since how many years ago..... They are all in Level 3 of Junior Collage now and me? Just going to graduate from Secondary School. Hmm.... this is how fast time travels. Looking back, I still remember being in Indonesia, still stayed together with my family.... Now I'm gonna be 17 and I don't even notice my age. Wow, how old have I become..... ARGH! ENOUGH OF THIS TALK!!! I should just be random!!!!!

I really have nothing to say liao.... It's just yesterday Liling came by to give a present for us to bring back to Indonesia, however she forgot to bring it. When I heard about it, I was like "What the~ How did she even forgot to bring? I thought that's one of the reason she wanted to come? LoL~" But in the end, we watched Brave Story on DVD. LoL~ She said she'll come again today but she didn't. She said that at her place, she could see a storm ahead, so we'll meet her tomorrow in ION Orchard after Graduation Day. xD I'M GONNA WATCH GOKUSEN THE MOVIE TMR!!!! MUST!!!!!! Oh, these past few days, I've been sleeping in the morning and woke up in the evening. My bioclock has gone mad~~~~

Yay, it's picture time!!!!

Isn't Suzuki-san simply adorable??? Or is this Suzuki-san junior? Can't remember~ We have one bear at my house in Indo too, but it's not mine. It's my brother's, but I won't say how he got it. Anyway, I named that bear Satou-san~ I just had this inspiration while naming it! I always named my soft toys~ Oh! I got a small red bear from Mommy Bear. It's actually from her mother, though. I named him Sebastian! Hahaha! Talking about bears, Janice just bought a Rilakkuma soft toy too. She bought it from "More Than Words" in Cineleisure Orchard, right after we watched 2012. Oh, I heard that there's a rumour about 2012 being pulled from publication in Indonesia just because SOME PEOPLE thought it's discredited some religious issues. There are still some people who has nothing better to do..... It's stupid.

Oh yeah, I just remembered something! Yesterday, I went out with my tuition group. Claire, Janice, Jessica, me, and Mr Lee a.k.a. Teacher. Sze Ying couldn't come, I don't know the reason though. We went to Far East in Orchard and met the teacher there. We went out for lunch together although we took quite a while in deciding what to eat~ There, I saw Phoebe, Sherwey and Yi Jun. They were in school uniform, so I guess they were having Band Practice for the Grad Day in the morning. After lunch, we went to Takashimaya. The only place we could decide was to go to Kinokuniya. Mr Lee said he need to go at 1420, so we just wasted time there, loitering around. After that anyway, I was meeting Mushiie. We originally going to meet at Cineleisure Orchard to take neoprints. Well, SHE wanted it. So, after Jessica left for hospital(I dunno why), and Sharley arrived in Kinokuniya, the rest of us went to Cineleisure Orchard. Btw, Janice bought Rilakkuma 2010 calendar and I bought Bus Gamer, Chrome Shell, Nabari no Ou Guidebook, Kuroshitsuji Character Guidebook and Kuroshitsuji Doujin in jap. Wheeee~

After finished taking Neoprints, we went to arcade and played there until 1700. It was so fun! Especially the Para Para, DDR, and the Drum Mania~ Ooooh! It was also the FIRST TIME in my life that I saw someone could score 600+ for playing basketball game. That person was Sharley!!!! I was awed and I asked her, "Is it because you just watched Buzzer Beat?" LoL~ What a silly question~ xDDD We really had fun there as it was my first time playing arcade in Singapore~ The last time I played in arcade was in Indonesia. To be exact, in Yogya Riau 4th floor. The arcade I went to in Indonesia is not the same as the one in Singapore, though.... But nonetheless, WE HAD FUN!!!!!!!!!

Next!!! This is the anime that I'm hooked on now. NABARI NO OU! Actually I've started watching it long time ago but one day, I just forgot to continue. I think it should have been about a year since I last watched it. As I suddenly have the urge to watch it, I rewatch it from the beginning. I guess, I started rewatching it because I just bought the first volume of Nabari no Ou from Kinokuniya. I do have the mangascan, but I always buy those books I thought was WORTH BUYING. I simply LOVE Miharu and Yoite.....Their bond is so strong, I envy them~

Maa, I think I would continue again in Indonesia as I'm going back on the 20th November anyway. It's only 2 days away~ Nope, nope, 1 day coz now's like 0300 in the morning, 19 Nov~ Okay then, SARABA!!!!

No comments: