Total Number of Stalker

Friday, November 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home?

Yo minna-san! I am currently in Changi Airport now. It seems I was wrong, well, not really. I said that the next time I'd update something would be when I'm back in Indonesia, right? Well.... I almost right because...... MY FREAKING FLIGHT IS DELAYED!!!!!!!!!!! It should have been at 1410, however, due to the bad weather in Bandung, Indonesia(my hometown), the plane is still there, have not took off. I heard this old man was talking in his phone with someone who's in Bandung. I heard that he said, "WHAT? THE PLANE FROM BANDUNG TO SINGAPORE HASN'T FLY YET?"---in Indonesian language---. It seems the estimated flight time is at 1730. See why I'm writing now? Ooooh... I'm so pissed right now.... >.<

Well, anyway, let's try this. I shall make myself occupied with playing computer. Free internet. In airport. :DDDD

Yesterday was my graduation day. Finally I am no longer a secondary school student!!! Next thing on list: Janice's birthday!!! It's on 25 November! It's almost my birthday too! Wow, soooooo fast liao~ I still remember what happened on my birthday last year... Hehehe~ Okay, back to Graduation Day. Graduation Day is the day when everybody becomes CAMERA WHORE. If they see a friend, they'd go and say, "Let's take picture together!!!!". Not only the graduating students, even the teachers and the guests!!!! Well, the Graduation Day was really a graduation day. Full of speeches and performances. Christina sang wonderfully and Janice sang beautifully!!! I should post up the video of Janice's solo sometime later.... It was INCREDIBLE! Unbelievable!! The whole sh0w was awesome coz everyone performed there only practiced for 2 days! Sugoi desu ne????

After everything was over, I went to ION Orchard with Janice to meet Li Ning. It turned out that Elizabeth Lim was with Loh Li Ning! So, we went to eat at this place called "Canton-i" but I was so sleepy. I thought of watching "Gokusen the Movie" at Cathay in Cineleisure Orchard. However, to my horror, they only showed Gokusen in GOLDEN VILLAGE. So, the only hope left for me is to watch in Indonesia (praying so that it wouldcome out here)or to wait until the one uploaded online with subtitles is out...... Elizabeth and Liling kept calling Janice and me angels for some reason or another, though.... It was funny~

At night, we had the PROM NIGHT! It was boring but the food was fantasic! Of course, the presence of my friends lit up the occasion! My group sat at table 42. Really... Camera whore everywhere.... xDDD Oh, congratz to Angela for becoming the Miss Theresian 2009! Yesterday was the last time we would ever stepped on the school ground. It would be demolished soon and it would be rebuild until the end of 2011..... The reason why we were having the Prom Nite in school is because it would be the last time we see the school. So, Janice were complaining from the start. Well, what to do? At least we didn't have to pay for the expensive price of having it in a hotel.... xDDD Oh yeah! Since we arrived early at school, we had a chance of trying the lucky draw! I dunno whether it was a coincidence or what, but Claire got number 58, Janice got 59 and I got 60! Wow! Well, Alice was the first one to open her prize. She got make-up set and some sharpener? I dunno about Sharley's, she hasn't opened hers yesterday. Janice got a Camel soft toy and Claire got a bag. However, Janice and Claire exchanged their prizes. Dunno why. In the end, Claire sorta gave the Camel soft toy to me~ I named it Gale! I'll post its picture someday later! Oh, almost forgot! I got a necklace. It seemed expensive but not my type, so I dun think I'd ever wear it.....

Oh, well, my time's up! Mata na! Oh yeah, no pictures for today coz I'm in the freaking airport... :D

No comments: