Total Number of Stalker

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I love it when Bookshops are on discount!!!!

Yay! Finally I went to Gramedia BSM today! They were having 30% discount for all items there from 23 Nov to 29 Nov. Of course I would want to go!!!! It has been half a year since I went there! There's soooooooooo many books I want to check~ And you know what? I really bought lots of books. 23 of them. It should be more though.... But I can't find the rest of the books I was searching for. I went there with my brother, Andrew, and his girlfriend, Karina... After I finished my business in Gramedia, we ate at Pizza Hut. I ate Deluxe Cheese medium size by myself that I almost died(too full). xDDD

After BSM, I went to Janice's house to celebrate her bday with family by eating shabu-shabu~ ARGH! I aaccidentally bought Otomen 5 AGAIN! I decided to continue Otomen in Indo coz in Indo, they already have it till 7! And this December book 8! And Nabari no Ou too. I kinda regretted buying book 1 in S'pore... I also bought Kuroshitsuji in Indo, but it was translated as Black Butler. Kuroshitsuji sounds better, though... Oh, I bought Pandora Hearts too, but the problem is: There's no book 1 for Kuroshitsuji and Pandora Hearts! Even worse, Pandora Hearts doesn't have book 2 too! Only book 3. ANNOYING~ But it's fine. I've read them anyway~ xDDD

Janice borrowed ny Otomen and Cindy borrowed my other books which I have not yet read... I can't even remember the title anymore.... >.< OOOH!! I also bought W Juliet II!!! But AGAIN, no book 1. FREAK!!! The discount has made all my favourite books DISAPPEARED!!!! >.< But it's okay... I've read that book too...

Okay then. I might not be bored for a while... Cya!

No comments: