Total Number of Stalker

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bored.....

Now that I'm back in Indonesia, I felt bored.... Well, aside of playing computer, I really have nothing to do. So I decided to copy Sharley and got an imaginary boyfriend, Ayakawa Tsukasa! Why I chose him? BECAUSE HIS SEIYUU IS ONO DAISUKE!!!! <3

I finally finished watching Nabari no Ou. I almost cried at the ending. YOITE!!!!! So, I started watching 07-Ghost~ I found out something too. Namikawa Daisuke, seiyuu of Italia (Hetalia), is also the seiyuu of Kumohira Thobari Durandal (Nabari no Ou) and Mikage (07-Ghost). Other than that, Saiga Mitsuki, Namikawa Daisuke and Suwabe Junichi played both in Nabari no Ou and 07-Ghost!!!! From Nabari no Ou, Saiga = Yoite, Namikawa = Kumohira, Suwabe = Raikou. From 07-Ghost, Saiga = Teito, Namikawa = Mikage, Suwabe = Frau. KAKKOI~~~~~

Today, I went to church. Hahaha, finally after almost half a year, I finally go to my church again. I stayed up late yesterday, and as a result, I was so sleepy during the sermon. I tried to stay awake by jotting down some stuff, and, HEY! It works! xD

After church, I went to Janice's house. OMG, BOOGIE'S SO CUTE!!!!!! I ate Padang for lunch and Pizza for dinner. I helped Cow played her game (FFX-2) by directing her from the walkthrough. However, I didn't play until a while ago. I reached home and bathe. THEN, after that, I used the computer.

By the way, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY PRICILLA!!!!! MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU!!!

Now I'm sleepy.... No picture again for tonight. Good night. :D

No comments: