Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My birthday!

~Otanjoubi Omedettou, Tare!~

Today is my birthday!! Yay! Finally I'm a 16 years old girl~ Considered a working society~ LoL! My aunt bought me a birthday cake, a chocolate cake with 40 strawberries on top of it(I counted them all!)~ We went to Stone Cafe, a cafe on top of a hill(very pretty place but very cold!!!) to celebrate my bday. Alien and company(I mean her family) came too, of course. My parents invited our church's pastor, Pastor Ade, Pastor Agustinus and his wife, a pastor too. My brother's friends were also invited, Ko Beck and Huey. The two of them always come to our house twice a week(I think I've said this before) and my bday is on Tuesday this year, one of the days they came, so they also come along. Ci Karina, my brother's girlfriend, can't come because she's busy with her assignments. I was quite disappointed because I have not met her yet since I was back in Indo... But overall, IT WAS FUN! DAMN FUN!!! <3

I'll put up the photos when I feel like it... LoL~ See ya then!

MOOD: SUPER HAPPY!!!!
J.W.: Tanjoubi (Birthday)

~Otanjoubi Omedettou, Tare!~

No comments: