Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Somebody, please help me.

~Booooring...~

Somebody, please help me... I'm dying of BOREDOM!!! I'm sooo lazy to do my homeworks and the only thing that keeping me sane was playing Tales of Destiny II on computer...(I can't play 'Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World' anymore because the Wii is back with the Alien and I can't play 'Tales of the Abyss' on PS2 or any other game because my brother is playing it...)

Oh, I also need someone to help me do my hw... My brain is not made to think about homeworks... It is made so that I can only think of how to make myself happy!!! Argh... I don't care anymore, I don't know what to do OR what to write, so instead, I SHALL POST SOME PICTURES TO MAKE ME HAPPY!!!!

Yay!!! Long live TALES OF THE ABYSS!!!! *heart* Luke~ Asch~ Jade~ Guy~ All of them are so cool, cute, funny, and stupid! ^^ Luke the Replica was once selfish and now emo. Asch the Bloody is short-tempered guy but he's cool. Jade the Necromancer is the Magician of Words and I MEAN IT! Guy.... Gailardia Galan Gardios, the 3G Man??? GGG? GaGaGa? (reminds me of Gegege no Kitaro...) THIS GAME IS LOVE!!!


Oooh~ Gotta love this game!!!! Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, aka, Tales of Symphonia 2: Ratatosk no Kisho(The Knight of Ratatosk). Alien!!! You've finish the game so after CowCow, CAN YOU LET ME FINISH MINE TOO?!?!?!? T_T EmilXRichter isn't that bad~ *heart* But Marta won't allow it.... Btw, Richter DOES look like Grell from Kuroshitsuji, but Richter is 1000x cooler~ Teehee~


Oh! Another game that I want to play! Tales of Symphonia..... Unfortunately, it's an XBOX-360 game.... So, unless my bro successfully get it(I don't know how, but he wants it very very much[to play Tales of Vesperia, I think...]), neither of us can play.... T_T Lloyd, Colette, wait for MOI!!!


Waaaa!!!! Tales of Destiny II, aka, Tales of Eternia~! How I missed playing it so much~ It's a PlayStation one game, so we can't play it anymore, but!!!! I AM PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW!!!! But of course, it's not in PS1, but in computer! Yay! Reid, Farah, Keele, and Meredy!!!! Yay~

Whew! All of them are Tales series and I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!! MUKYAA!!!!! Okay. That's the end of it ^^

MOOD: Confused...
J.W.: Urayamashii~ (Jealous~)

~Booooring...~

No comments: