Total Number of Stalker

Friday, December 19, 2008

Gaia has a new event!!!

~X-Mas event is here!!!~

The X-Mas event in Gaia is finally here!!!! Yay! Helping the elves to create toys to help the Santa back ^^ Whoa~ I wanna play zOMG! but cannot here... So sad.... T_T Yesterday, I did some shopping and lasted playing Gaia for about 5 hours!!! OMG!!! >.<

I watched .hack//G.U. Trilogy with my brother. He just got the file from his friend. We didn't watch all, but only the front part a bit and the back part where Haseo was in his 4th form(???) then he met Atoli and changed to his X-form. That was awesome!!! He looks so much cooler~ Then I understand more about Ovan and Aina~ I also watched Conan the movie 11 and 12 in computer. Hmm... They're very interesting, especially the 12th one. Maybe because it involved music and the storyline is better~ I like it!

By the way, I've cut my hair at last yesterday! The haircutter said that he cut 50 cm of my hair. Wow, worth 1 year!! ^^ The last time I cut my hair was last year November, I think... Hehehe~ Today's picture is one of my favourite scene in HAYATE NO GOTOKU!!!!!!


Well??? Do you see 'Inuyasha' and 'Sesshoumaru' here??? Hahaha~ That's Wataru and Hayate~

Oh yeah, Christmas is around the corner people, so I wanna have a countdown~

6 more days to go!!!

Okay then, that's all for today!!!! Bye!

MOOD: Excited
J.W.: Doku (Poison)

~X-Mas event is here!!!~

No comments: