Total Number of Stalker

Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm bored.....

I found this in Su-chan's blog. She tagged me, so I shall just do it ^^

A. Attached or single?
- Triple--Double-Single. I guess I'm single. ^^

B. Best friend?
- Hmm... Myself?

C. Cake or pie?
- Cake~

D. Day of choice?
- Saturday, the most easy-going day~

E. Essential item?
- My body!!!

F. Favorite color?
- RED

G. Gummy bears or worms?
- Gummy bears, I guess...

H. Hometown?
- Bandung, Indonesia~

I. Favorite indulgence?
- Boys Love <3

J. January or July?
- Hmm... neither! They are the starts of school and I don't really like them... I choose DECEMBER!

K. Kids?
- I like them but if they're naughty and noisy, I hate them...

L. Life isn't complete without?
- MONEY! and of course, GOD!

M. Marriage date?
- I'm not married.

N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
- None.

O. Oranges or apples?
- Both. ^^

P. Phobias?
- Height and Blood

Q. Quotes?
- Now is, "Courage is the magic that turns dream into reality." from ToS2: RnK/ToS: DotNW

R. Reasons to smile?
- Happy and excited, I think...

S. Season of choice?
- Spring, the season of love <3>
T. Tag 10 people.
- Alien, Bear, Mushiie, Sunako, Su-chan, Minnie Mouse, Liling, Nutty, Fish, Cow.

U. Unknown fact about me?
- It's a secret ^^ I am mysterious, you know ^^

V. Vegetable?
- DAIKIRAI!!!! HATE THEM TO THE CORE!!!! D:<

W. Worst habit?
- Shaking my leg non-stop?
Y. Your favorite food?
- A lot.

Z. Zodiac sign?
- Sagittarius! (Sakit gigi terus menerus, LoL)
FINISH!!!! LoL~ I'm kinda bored nowadays after there's no more animes to be watched... Now I'm re-playing ToA again~ I was playing ToS:DotNW(Wii game) before... but the Wii is returned back to the Alien... T_T I wanna at least finish it... Huuuu... When can I play it again???? T_T

Kays then! I HAVE REVIVED THE TAGBOARD. Now, I shall start something new. Here's the picture of the day...

YAMA-CHAN!!! He's so pwetty~ LoL~

That's all for today!!!

No comments: