Total Number of Stalker

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

~Happy Xmas~

Waaaa! Christmas is here! Hehe, I wanted to do a countdown, but I guess, I failed to do so.... The MAJOR reason is because the CPU was in service so I couldn't use the computer for a few days and the MINOR reason is because my bro just attached the CPU to the computer just this morning!!! Well, anyway, I want to say, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND ME!!! GOD BLESS US ALL!!!! ^^

While I wasn't playing computer, I neglected my blog and my Gaia... oh, and my Tales of Eternia... BUT!!! I've been playing PS2, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories~ Yay~ and I was shocked to find some of my PS2 game saves are error. The games are: Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana(OMG!!! I just need to fight the final boss to finish this game and the save data is error, I wan fuming MAD!!!), Shining Tears(It's a good thing that I didn't play it far, though the thought of replaying it makes me tired...), and lastly... Valkyrie Profile 2(OMG!OMG!OMG! I WAS SOOOOOO ANGRY WHEN I FOUND THIS OUT!!! I've played it for a while, but quite far already..... NOOOOOOO.....). It's okay... I also started playing Persona 4, but my bro said to play Persona 3 first~ Then I received the game and I am soooooo gonna play it!!! Well, my bro is still addicted playing Tales of Abyss...

My father's family came to Bandung on 23rd Dec. I don't really remember them, though(my weak memory~). Oh, on that day too, Janice and me went to our friend, Pricilla's house(actually one of Janice's best friend here, her ex-classmate) in Batununggal. Batununggal is a complex nearby my house. We used to study in Aloysius Batununggal for a year together ^^ Before coming to her house, Janjan, CowCow, and me were fuming with anger. My grandma used the car that morning to go to a salon. She said she would only be an hour or so there, but even after three hours of waiting, she still hasn't come back. Janjan and I made a promise that the driver would pick her up at her house at 1 o'clock, so when the promised time has come, I asked my aunt whether the driver has gone to pick Janice up or not. BUT!!!! She said that the driver is still at the salon, waiting for my grandma to finish. I was shocked but I thought that we should still be in time(Janjan told me that she told Pricilla that we would come at about 3 p.m.) if the driver pick her up from her house as soon as possible. So, I waited for her to come while playing Kingdom Heart Re:Chain of Memories. THEN, the car was back. I was asking myself, "So fast??? Janice's house is so far from here!" but I found out that.... The. Driver. Still. Has. Not. Pick. The. Alien. Up. Pricilla's house is near my house(about 10 minutes ride?) while Janice's house is very far from mine(half an hour++). So, my aunt told me to go fetch Janice and go to Pricilla's house. So, aaaaaaaaaaanyway, we have fun there!!!(I'll elaborate more later....)

Yesterday, I went to church with my parents and my grandma to celebrate the Christmas Eve. As there was traffic jam yesterday, we were almost late. We were afraid that we won't get any seat(it's usually full!) and also because my parents were appointed to be the guests receiver, so they can't be late... I asked my mother the timing for the Mass, she said 6 o'clock. I looked at my watch and it says 17:58.... Whew, fortunately, we were already nearby the church. BUT!!!! When we reached there, the church was.... quite.... empty! Wow~ So many people were late because of the rain, so the Mass was late too... It was okay because there wasn't any drama that night(too boring). Afterwards, we have 'Perjamuan Kasih' where we eat at the church together with the others. But, as I am a picky person about food, the only things I ate then was a coconut ice cream, and Kerupuk(Keropok, wadeva) ^^ Teehee~

Today morning, we went to church again. This time around, is for Christmas Mass. When I reached there..... the place was.......... PACKED!!!! Ok, not really full, but still there were lots of people there. Afterwards, my mother told me that they're the families and friends of the ones that were got baptism today. More than 10 people, I tell you!! My mother planned that next year, I would get baptism too... These two days, the sermon was about how God sent his only son, Jesus, to save the human and the world from sins. I was moved, to tell you... Wonderful sermons ^^ After we went home, I went to sleep then I was awoken by 3 'stupid ogres'. Guess who? Yeah, they're Alien, Cow, and Mi. They opened the door and shouted, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!" x1000(LoL~).


Once more: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! SELAMAT HARI NATAL!!!!


MOOD: Joyful
J.W.: Kurisumasu (Christmas) [LoL~]

~Happy Xmas~

No comments: