Total Number of Stalker

Monday, December 29, 2008

Homeworks really STRESSED ME OUT

~Benkyou wa DAIKIRAI!!!~

I HATE STUDYING!!!!! Oops, let me correct that, I HATE STUDYING AND HOMEWORKS AND EXAMS AND TESTS!!!! I almost exploded my brain while doing my homework... I thought I won't be able to think anymore... T_T Every single day, my mother MUST remind me to do homework. Even when I'm thinking of it, I'm sick thinking of it already...

I went to the Alien's house today to see Waltz, nope, I mean, Boogie(OMG! Change it already!!!) which has been brought home today by the 3 'ogres' which invaded my house few days back. Boggie is cute, but I'm still scared of it. Since Noel's death, Alien and Mimi has been crying, I dunno about Cow(I bet she's crying alone). But, well, Boogie is so ACTIVE and naughty. My brother and his gf has taken a like of it while I'm still scared. When my uncle told it to go inside its 'house' and locked it inside, it cried!!! So cute, it doesn't make any sound at all before and then it was crying! Oooh~ So cute.... but pitiful.... -_-lll I call it 'Boogie Boogie' which sounds nicer than only 'Boogie'. Boogie Boogie is very clever and cute. Can't stop moving and irresistably cute. All in all, it is CUTE. LoL~

For the picture this time around, is my current favourite game: Persona 3 Fes!!!


That's all!!!!!! SEE YOU!!!!

MOOD: Stress!!!
J.W.: Benkyou (Study)

~Benkyou wa DAIKIRAI!!!~

No comments: