Total Number of Stalker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Zzz... Keep on sleeping...

~Zzz...~

Today, as soon as I reached home, back from the church, I helped my grandma with everything she needed and went to sleep. Actually before I went to my Lalaland, I played Gaia for a while. Suddenly while playing, my house blackout. I was too tired to complain, so I went to sleep instead of turning on the computer to continue with my Gaia... I started sleeping at around 1-2 pm and woke up at 9 pm!!! My brother, who went to his friend's house when I just reached home at about 12.30 pm, was the one who woke me up. Then my mom told me to eat the Pizza that has just arrived. Zzz... Keep on sleeping is nice, but now I can't sleep! It's 2 o'clock in the morning(3 o'clock in S'pore)!

Oh yeah, before going back home from church, we(Me, my Mom, my Dad, and my Grandma) went to SUPER INDO, a supermarket nearby our house. I bought 2 bottle of Fanta, Fruit Punch flavour because I finished the other 2 bottle last week by myself, LoL~ Then also, we bought 4 bottle of milk, Frisian Flag ones. 2 for me and 2 for my brother ^^ (Actually even if it's 4 for me and 0 for my bro, I dun mind, LoL~). I also bought 2 packet of CHITATO, potato chips and 10--, no, 11 BENGBENG! It's only Rp 890,00 so my mother allowed me to buy 10, but I miscalculated, so I took 11 instead of 10, LoL~ That was careless of MOI~

Anyway!!!! I've been playing Tales of Destiny II again! Reid! Farah! Meredy! Keele! LOL!!! It's a PS game, but I'm playing it in computer(Note for Janice and Cindy: ARE YOU JEALOUS??? HA!)~ I'll confess. I envy the Alien because she can play Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World on her Wii... I AM JEALOUS!!! LET ME AT LEAST FINISH PLAYING IT!!! EMIL! MARTA! RICHTER! TENEBIE!, I mean, TENEBRAE! RATATOSK! MIZZ THEM!! <3

Picture for today is.... THIS!:

In this picture, Chii looks like Wan Yi... LoL~ A bit only! A bit!

Lalalalalala..... Okay then, till then! Jya!

MOOD: Awake
J.W.: Tantei (Detective)

~Zzz...~

No comments: