Total Number of Stalker

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yay~ My birthday is coming! GIVE ME PRESENTS!!!!!

~Happy Bday ALIEN on 25th Nov~

It's almost my birthday!!! People, give me birthday presents, please!!!!! ^^

During Alien's bday, I was thinking that the day was still Monday, 24th Nov and her bday is still the next day. Then, my brother's friend came. Eh? They only came on Tuesday and Friday(their weekly routine)... Then, I was shocked and asked my bro, "What is today's date??" then after a long time, he told me, "25th Nov 2008" and I was really shocked!!! GOMENNASAI JANJAN!!! I totally blur... *sigh* I'm becoming like Mushiie, who always very blur~

Since I am back in Indonesia, I've been watching a lot of animes~ If I list it down, so far I've watched: Code Geass R2 ep 23-25(end), Gundam 00 ep 1-6, Soul Eater ep 1-33, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ep 1- 26(end), Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai ep 1-24(end), Higurashi no Naku Koro ni OVA: Nekogoroshi-hen, Hayate no Gotoku 1-51(1 more episode to go!), Zero no Tsukaima ep 1-13(end), Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi ep 1-12(end), Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo ep 1-12(end). I think Zero no Tsukaima is still going to have fourth season...

Today, I dreamt about Christine, my old best friend... Oooh, I miss her!!!! We were running to the hall because something was going to happen in the hall, then we found ourselves in a very packed place... We managed to find a seat and there was a girl sitting on my right while Christine sat on my left. Suddenly, I was inside a train-like 'train' which roof could be open then I stood at the very top while the train keep on turning in circles. When I look down, I can see the whole town and that means, if I accidentally fall, say bye-bye to me ^^ I was so shocked too because I'm scared of height... Wonderful, what a weird dream... Then, I remember tha girl that was sitting on my right was nearby me and then we chit-chat about the similarity between Yuki and Kyo from Furuba with.... erm... oh shoot, I can't remember... Then when I was thinking when would this thing stop moving, suddenly the 'train' stopped moving, and it seemed we arrived. I don't understand this dream too! Why suddenly I dreamt about Christine again? Why was I talking to the girl about Fruit Basket? Who was that girl? O_O

Anyway, I shall write until here first. See ya again.

MOOD: Hoping

J.W.: Yoru (Night)

~Happy Bday ALIEN on 25th Nov~

No comments: