Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Randomnezz

~R@nD0mn355~

RANDOM STUFF!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Okay, done. Huahahahahahaha, juzz kiddin'! Okay, let's summarize everything!

1.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIKAMARU~!!!! <3<3<3 (22nd Sept)
2.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIBA HIROKI!!!!(1st Oct)
3.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSHIIE!!!!! (3rd Oct)
4.) LET'S GRIEVE FOR THE START OF SA2!!!! (6th Oct))
5.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE BEAR AND TEZUKA!!!!! (7th Oct)
6.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA AND MIHARU AND NARUTO!!!! (10th Oct)
7.) LET'S CELEBRATE FOR FINISHING OUR SA2!!!! (10th Oct)
8.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS PRINCE-CHOI-WILBER-EVAN!!!! (24th Oct)
9.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!! (27th Oct)
10.) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! (31st Oct)
11.) SEE YOU AGAIN COW!!!!!! (31th Oct)
12.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIYANAH LARED!!!!!! (2nd Nov)

FINISHED! If I have forgotten anything, feel free to tell me.

Hehe, during this holiday, Claire has been kidnapped, no wait, bearnapped?, LOL! Ok, ok. Claire has been kidnapped by Cindy once and 'ran away'(actually she asked whether she can one la, not running away) from her house once to sleepover at my house. Of course, we are super delighted to have her. HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The first one(I don't know the date of the day once holiday starts) was held in Cow's room. All of us, lemme count... 4 heads, slept there. We slept pretty darn late because the alien didn't want to let us sleep in peace... THEN, the second time was 2 days ago. She slept with me in my room as the alien was not really sociable on that day. Well, it's actually yesterday morning. It was very fun. Somemore I just slept at 9.20 a.m. yesterday morning, LoL! Hehe, I slept sooooooooooooooooooo damn late to finish something. PUTTING BACK SONGS INSIDE MY I-POD!!!! Yay, I'm so happy~

After Claire's sleepover, the next day, which is yesterday, we went to Kinokuniya at Takashimaya. Actually Alien and I had planned to go the day before but I was sleeping non-stop and woke up very late, so we cancelled it. I was so lazy to wake up that I almost didn't go, but at the end, I still went for it ^^. We went there by Claire's uncle's car. JanJan and I wanted to go to buy a manga, The 9-Lives, made by Bayou, an Indodesian who made a contract with Tokyopop, KAKKOI DESHOU!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is the book: The 9-Lives (Yeah, I know there's some weird language there but of course the one I bought is in English). Know more about Bayou here: Bayou. JanJan wanted to buy Chrno Crusade, so she did, she bought all of the series, from 1-8. Wow. Well, sadly for me, I can't seem to find the book, so we went to Kinokuniya at Bugis(of course we went by MRT). In the MRT, I was suffocating. It's another packed sardines! I dunno why I felt molested there... T-T, but I hope it was just my feeling... -_-lll THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN, we reached there but still cannot find the book there. It was hopeless, that's what I thought. There, Claire told us that her mom is at Bugis Library, what a coincidence!!! She asked Claire to buy a book titled "Use Your Head" by Tony Buzan. LoL~ She was having a hard time searching for the book, but of course she found it(with the help of the information counter), but when she was paying.... she called me and said that she has not enough money, so I lend her some. Unexpectedly, the book was so expensive!!! I remember it was $30.50. Crazy, right??? So, we were going to eat but Claire has no more money, so we didn't go eat, instead, I asked JanJan and Claire to go to the shop behind Kinokuniya, I can't remember tha shop's name, but, to my surprise, I FOUND THE BOOK THERE!!!!! JanJan and I were jumping happily, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe, it's so precious to me, I will keep ot carefully at home~ LoL~ Because other than it's very precious, it's also very expensive... T_T

Oh, today, both me and JanJan were overslept. I was supposed to wake up at 7 and woke JanJan up after I finished bathing, BUT, I totally let my mind sleep. So, this morning I was awaken by my phone alarm, then when I switched my phone alarm off, my clock alarm goes on. I was SO SHOCKED THAT I THROWED MY PHONE. Wow, it ended on the floor near my window. I got so shocked then I ran to pick up my phone and the next thing I know, I was in my Lalaland again. Soooooooooooooooooooo, then I woke up again just to find it was 10.30 a.m. SO LATE!!!! Hahaha, so both of us were overslept and didn't go for CHOIR. OMG. Huahuahuahuahua.

Okay then that's all!!!

MOOD: CHEERFUL
J.W.: Utsukushii (Beautiful)

~R@nD0mn355~

No comments: