Total Number of Stalker

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back from the camp

~Back from CHOIR CAMP~

I am back from the camp!!! Huahaha~ It's so nice to sleep on bed than floor~ I love my house the best~ My whole body is aching right now... T_T It must be because I was sleeping on the floor!!! GYAAA~ My sleep last night would have been OK if not for the ants... When the choir is watching a movie, Prince of Egypt, I went to sleep and just woken up when it finished(was at the credit~). Then I went back to sleep and I woke up again because I heard lots of people talking and some screamed. Then I look at my left and realized that Arianna the "Onee-sama"(LoL~), was not sleeping beside me anymore, but I still can see that Abigail-meimei who was sleeping beside Onee-sama is still there, then I asked her what time was then but she replied me with a different answer. She said, "To tell you the truth, senpai, there are lots of ants crawling all around you." I was shocked, of course. When the lights were on, I began my daily job, the usual job I do at home, killing the ants. Hahahahahaha!!! I successfully killed more than 10 BIG RED ants~ Kelda the "Onii-chan"(WTH?) and Onee-sama saw the corpses of the ants and they gasp in shock. Oniichan suggested that we should have a moment of silence to grieve over the dead ants. ............. That was lame, very lame.... -_-lll There was also a cockroach, small one, though... When it came nearer to me and Alien, she screamed and jump here and there, still inside her sleeping bag... Everyone was laughing at her~ -to be continued-

Oh yeah~ I just started re-reading Inuyasha~ To Claire: You-Know-Who has already came out~ Hehehehehehe~ I'm also reading xxxHolic, it's so cute~ Yuuko is so evil~ Huahahaha~ Oh! I also found out the Mokonas' real name. The white Mokona is Soel and the black Mokona is Larg... Teehee~ Watanuki's quite cute~ Himawari's pretty and Doumeki's cool! Very interesting~

Mood: Tired but happy
J.W.: Inu (Dog)

~Back from CHOIR CAMP~

No comments: