Total Number of Stalker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back in Indonesia

~I am, again, back in Indo~


Moshi-moshi minna!! Teehee, on 15 Nov 2008, I went back to Indo with the alien(cow went back earlier). Inside the plane, I listened to music throughout the entire journey. From all the songs that I listened, there are some I knew of. BLUE BIRD by IKIMONOGAKARI(Naruto Shippuden 3rd op song), OKAERI by AYAKA(Zettai Kareshi Live-Action-Drama ed song), and PRISONER OF LOVE by UTADA HIKARU(Last Friends Live-Action-Drama op/ed song[??])~ ^^. Well, I've only listened to 'PRISONER OF LOVE' once, that time was when Mushiie came to do Lit Project at my place. Huahua, but it's a nice song because the one that sing the song is Utada!!! LoL~ I was so happy when I heard the songs I knew of~ Yatta~ Hahahaha! Oh, and also, I could eat the food that was given in the plane, Lufthansa. The food was everlasting the same, BREAD, filled with a meat and veggies... Whew, I could not finish it, but I managed to eat more than half after I took out the veggies...

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is freaky. Especially Meakashi-hen(from ep 16-21)... I was so sure that I would get a nightmare after watching it, also because I was watching it all alone(I watched the episodes before with my brother -- all the Question arcs -- but he was going to sleep ahead so he didn't watch it with me, Meakashi-hen, the first of the Answer arcs... The ones that would like this series is: 1. Alien, 2. Sunako, 3. Cow. The ones that can't watch this: 1. CLAIRE, 2. Su-chan, 3. Mushiie, 4. MYSELF. This anime... There is no any episode without blood... Very very freaky... The genre of this anime are Drama, Horror, Mystery, Psychological thriller. Very like Happy Tree Friends but in human version and it has more of a story... I AM SCARED!!!!! I learnt something from watching this anime though, 'Advice to strangers, don't trust cute little girls...' LoL~ But overall, I love this series~ Especially Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, the second season ^^

Well, I will spend my entire holiday watching anime and maybe doing some homework... T_T Sore ja!

MOOD: Happy-go-lucky~
J.W.: Zutto (Always/Forever)

~I am, again, back in Indo~

No comments: