Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Randomnezz part 2

This is just some random thing from Mushiie's blog. Well, she tagged me, so shall I start?

List 10 random facts about you(starting with 'I' or 'I'm):


1. I love red.


2. I am lame.


3. I am funny.


4. I love anime and manga.


5. I have many secrets.


6. I am very lazy.


7. I love shounen-ai and yaoi.


8. I don't like some girls(not in real life)


9. I don't like some boys(in real life)


10. I love my family.



Tag 10 people:


1. Alien


2. Claire


3. Sunthari


4. Sunako


5. Minnie Mouse


6. Liling


7. Nutty


8. Fish


9. Cow


10. Mao



Replace 'I' or 'I'm' in your random facts with the names of the people you've tagged.


1. Alien is weird.


2. Claire is very cute.


3. Sunthari is Kagami~


4. Sunako loves Halloween.


5. Minnie Mouse loves Mickey Mouse <3.


6. Liling is so tall....


7. Nutty is a nut(very random le)


8. Fish is a pervy~


9. Cow loves cows.


10. Mao, long time no see!!! (super random)


Okay, done!

No comments: