Total Number of Stalker

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Festival of Praise

~Festival of Praise~

One thing first, this date is fake, so not true~ I wrote this days after the actual event ^^

Okay, so this morning, I got tuition then after that I went to McDonald with Cow to buy our lunch. Suddenly my phone rang, it was from Wan Yi. She confirmed with me about us meeting in the Kallang MRT Station at 4.25. I actually had forgotten about that, but I said I will come on time. So, I reached there on time and met up with Su-chan. Wan Yi told me to come on time but she herself came late! Diao... Anyway, there, I made new friends from Su-chan and Wan Yi's church! Yay~ After that we walked to the bus stop but as the bus is SUPER full, we took a cab to Singapore Indoor Stadium. Afterwards, Su-chan got job as usher, so we separated! Only she, though... When we got inside, while waiting for the festival to start, we played some games, it was so much fun!!! Happy~

Everyone seemed enjoying the festival. Well, I myself enjoyed the Festival of Praise although I was a bit tired and sleepy(too much standing and singing). Oh yeah! One thing that shocked me. I thought the thing would finished at about 7, but it just started at 7!!! OMG!!! Me and Wan Yi got separated from the others but we met up with Sunthari and her best sotong friend, Jung Yuan! We dun wanna wait for the bus anymore, so we walked from Singapore Indoor Stadium ALL THE WAY to Kallang MRT. I went home very late... Took taxi from Kallang MRT go home. I reached home exactly 12 p.m. MY GOSH! Waited for taxi to come very long!!!!! My cousins and auntie were very very worried about me, I felt happy about it~ Oh yea, Claire also SMS-ed me in the festival~ LoLs

Anyway, I think that's wad happened more or less... If I remembered something else, I shall update somemore. Adieu!!!

MOOD: Tired
J.W.: Kakkoi (Cool)

~Festival of Praise~

No comments: