Total Number of Stalker

Friday, August 29, 2008

Teachers' Day

~Holidays have started!~

Happy Teachers' Day!!!! Yay! Today is Teachers' Day and my school celebrate it, so we didn't study for the day~ We went to school only to do Aces' Day dance(I wonder if I spelt it correctly) and saw performances and did a party with the class and my form teacher, Ms Shirley Sim. Oh, 2 days before, which is Wednesday, Alien, Cow and me went to Orchard to buy a gift for our beloved tuition teacher, Auntie Jan!!! <3 After we chose the gift, I bought a gift for Ms Sim too.

After the event, Cow and Liling has waited for me to go to our next destination, KARAOKE!!!!!! I wanted to stayed back for a while, so I asked them to wait for me, but they said they shall go ahead as they have not eaten lunch yet.

-to be continued-

-PICTURES ARE PENDING!!!!!!!!-

MOOD: Sleepy but satisfied
J.W.: Sensei (Teacher/Doctor)

~Holidays have started!~

No comments: