Total Number of Stalker

Sunday, August 24, 2008

City Harvest Church

~Being holy??~

Today, I went to Su-chan's church, City Harvest Church, with Claire. At first, I was woken up by her call, but I was too sleepy to even open my eyes, so I was lazing around. She called at 8.00 and told me to be ready by 8.30 BUT as I'm very sleepy, instead of bathing, I went back to sleep and woke up around 8.20. I freaked out, ok!!! I bathe as fast as I could and when I was going to change, Claire called me and asked me where am I and of course, I honestly told her that I was just finished bathing. She told me to eat breakfast, but I didn't. Anyway, after that we got into her father's car and set off to Singapore Expo, where Sunthari and Wan Yi's church is. When we reached there, we met Sunthari and went inside ahead of the others. Sun said that some of her friends have already been inside, that includes Jing Yuan a.k.a. Blue Sotong, Su-chan's bestie!!!!

That day was also the graduation day for SOT(not quite sure what's that...), so it's quite fun to see people graduating, that was my first time in real life seeing something like that. ^^ Oh, btw, Claire is so cute~ Usually, when someone offer you a hand to introduce themselves, you would take it and introduce yourself too, right? But in this case, NO. When one of Su-chan's cell group friend introduced himself to Claire, she went to hide behind Sunthari's back and said that she's scared. ISN'T SHE ADORABLE????? Oh~ So cute.... Well, she only can interact with girls, it seems... She never interact with boys before, so maybe she's a bit shy...

After church, we went to eat at somewhere(let me remember it) but i didn't eat, I just bought a large cup of sugar cane, super nice one! This is the picture of our two friends eating! LoLs...
After everyone finished eating their foods, we proceed to eat a dessert, very pretty one, you know! I took a picture of it~Doesn't it look delicious? At first Claire and I don't want to eat, but as Sunthari, Wan Yi, and Enyun insisted, we let in... LoLs~

It's time for group photo!!!!
Oh, oh,oh! Claire got a nickname from Wei Ren(the leader of Su-chan & Wan Yi's cell group): Ms Shy!!!! LOL~

This is the one that gave Claire a nickname, the famous Wei Ren, we met him after we finished eating (Photo taken by Sunthari)

And the last one....
This is the picture of Enyun and Sunthari, secretly taken by MOI!!!!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~

Haha, after that, Claire and me bid them all goodbye and went home by MRT. Oh, before that, Enyun gave us her number, and that shows I have made another new friend! Yay~ Yeah, Su-chan's friends are all nice!

Ok then, that's all!

MOOD: Holy(?!?!?!?!)
J.W.: Chikara (Power)

~Being holy??~

No comments: