Total Number of Stalker

Monday, August 18, 2008

~Questionnaires~

I feel bored, so I'm going to follow Sunthari, Alice and Claire... Answering questions...

1.The way to win your heart?
-Make me happy forever.

2.What did you do last night?
-Studying like mad for my Physics paper today

3.Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
-Family name, yes... My given name, NO

4.Are you looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend?
-Definitely no.

5.One song that's meaningful to you ?
-Imagine Me Without You by Jaci Velasquez

6.Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti?
-Sorry, I don't eat spaghetti...

7.Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
-Yes, most of the time I think...

8.How long is your hair?
-Quite long, almost reaching my waist

9.Do you like Batman?
-I think I prefer him than Superman... LoLs

10.Who was the last person who told you they loved you?
-Sunthari~ <3

11.Addicted to anything?
-Yes, the song "Your Seed" by Hey!Say!JUMP

13.Do you like anyone now?
-Yamada Ryosuke from Hey!Say!JUMP~ <3<3<3

14.When was the last time you sang out loud?
-Erm... just now?

15.What did you have for breakfast?
-Breads

16.Is your birthday on a holiday?
-Yes, definitely...

17.What instant messaging service do you use?
-Windows Live messenger, I think...

18.Can you cook?
-Yes, cook water(boils it)

19.Did you have a nap today?
-I don't have any time for that... Reached home at about 6-something...

20.What was the reason you got in trouble last?
-Talking during choir practice (SO ANNOYING!!!!!)

21.What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
-Jeans... What in the world is Sweats? Is it something made out of sweat? LoLs...

22.When is your birthday?
-2nd December 1992

23.Do you swear a lot ?
-Sometimes, but I can control it very well...

24.Where did you get the shirt(s)you're wearing?
-I'm wearing my pyjamas that I got from my aunt for my birthday

25.Do you have any regrets?
-Thousands of it...

26.What was your first alcoholic drink?
-Red Wine... My mom made me drink it on a plane don't know how many years ago...

28.What color are your favorite shoes?
-Obviously RED!!!!

29.Who would you like to see right now?
-Yama-chan... <3

30.Are you a social or antisocial person?
I would say I try to be social but I think I'm more of antisocial person...

31.Have the cops ever come by your house?
-No, never...

32.Ever been in love?
-Think so...

33.Ever had braces?
-Never ever although I should have gotten one 4 years ago... LoLs~

34.Who was the first person to really break your heart?
-Dunno, sorry, can't remember...

35.What do you wear to bed?
-I told you, I wear pyjamas!!!

36.Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
-My cousin, Janice and YES, I still befriend her ^^

37.Who was the last person to disappoint you?
-I think Mrs Low, my E. Geog teacher...

38.Do you trust people?
-I trust those people who trust me.

39.Who was the first person you talked to today?
-My cousin Janice?

40.Who was the first person to text you today?
-Nobody, haven't check my phone at all, LoLs...

41.What was the first thing you did this morning?
-Opened my eyes, LOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, finished!!! So fun~ I should make these kinds of questions some other time! Sayonara!!! Oh yeah, almost forgot... I HATE PEOPLE CALLING ME WITH STUPID NICKNAMES!!!! MY ONLY NICKNAME IS TARE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

MOOD: PISSED OFF
J.W.: Kirai (Hate)

~Questionnaires~

No comments: