Total Number of Stalker

Monday, August 18, 2008

CA2 is now over!!!!!!!!!

~Bye, CA2~

Hello!!!! Long time no see~ Claire almost conducted a funeral for my blog again! LoLs... Anyway, as CA2 has over, I"m feeling extra HAPPY!!!! O-SHI-A-WA-SE, DESU!!!!!!!!! Of course it's because I can finally play computer again!!! Hahas~ No more studying like mad, no more reading textbook nonstop, no more doing practices, UNTIL SA2!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh, I saw 2 cockroaches today at school. One at assembly, near the bench, and the other one I saw on the Rifle Range when I was having Mass Lecture SPA for Physics students. Hahas~ The lecture was supposed to be from 3-4 but they extend until 5.13 DIAO!!!!! As a result, I missed out most of the choir practice... H-A-P-P-Y again!!!

Anyway, OMG!!!! Cow is currently watching HAPPY TREE FRIENDS and she said it's not sick when it's OBVIOUSLY sick. OMG!OMG!OMG! Somebody please stop her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so disgusting... and she asked me to watch it with her... eew....

All in all, I shall stop here first coz I dunno wad else to write, okay. Bye bee!!!

MOOD: Happy but tired
J.W.: Tsubasa (Wing)

~Bye, CA2~

No comments: