Total Number of Stalker

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blogskins

~Change of blogskin~

Argh!!! I have difficulties in changing blogskins! At first, I wanted to use Yamada blogskin but it turned out not really nice, then I change it to this one now the one I am using, Code Geass R2... The problem is, I am very lazy to modify it. Too troublesome... It took me ages to finish updating it T_T

Hehe, today, I woke up at 4 pm!!! Wow~ I continued doing my puzzle and now, it's almost finished! Yay!!! I played Lunia today(by Cow's command) with Claire, after that, I played PS2, Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria~ It was quite cool but unfortunately I don't have enough time as an hour later me and my cousins need to go out to eat dinner...

Anyway, that's all for today!!!

MOOD: Normal
J.W.: Uta (Song)

~Change of blogskin~

No comments: