Total Number of Stalker

Monday, September 01, 2008

Madness is caused by watching anime... LOL

~I am mad...~

OMG!!!! Watching Code Geass R2 episode 18++ made me mad!!! I became mad for a minute there after watching the part where Suzaku was ready to die but Lelouch's old geass worked on him and he said, "I'll live on!" WTF?!?!?!?! *pant**pant**pant**pant**pant**pant* RAAAARRGHH!!!! This scene mad me so mad!!! Somemore before Shirley died, then Nunally died, next Rolo died... Wait, when Rolo died, I almost cried... It's so sad... Hehe, at the back of episode 19, Suzaku was laughing like a madman... Well, he had used the stupid dangerous thing made by the stupid what's-her-name-again, oh yea, Nina. It killed SOOOOOOO many people and also... Nunally. Wow, wonderful!

Somemore, that stupid Schneizel(is this the correct spelling?) told the Kuro no Kishidan(Is it Black Order?) the truth about Zero... and about Geass too... Poor Lelouch... T_T BUT!!! What about his father??? That stupid fatty brainless Emperor of Britain has Geass too!!! RAAAARRGHH!!!! Unfairness!!!! -_-lll

Code Geass R2 episode 21 IS THE BEST!!! SAIKOU!!! NUMBER 1!!!! I kinda like Suzaku now~ I don't hate him anymore~ Go new Emperor and his knight, Knight of Zero!!! Kakkoi, deshou!!! ~^v^~

MOOD: MAD!!!!
J.W.: Nikushimi (Hatred)

~I am mad...~

No comments: