Total Number of Stalker

Monday, September 15, 2008

A good laugh of my life ^^

~HAHAHAHAHAHA~

I have a good laugh of my life today. The reason is: MUSHIIE'S HAIR!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! No offense, Mushiie, but I really think your hair today reminded me of Kame and Takaki ^^ During E. Geog lesson, I almost choked from too much laughing~ So funny~ Also, I watched KKM 3rd season episode 16, GUNTER IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!

Oh yeah, my mom went back to Indonesia but she'll be back with the others in 2 weeks time. Today I had Patron's Day Mass Practice... Until 4.30, I think... Mushiie and Wanya were the commentators(or something like that)

Today I got the 100, no, 97 Yama-chan no questionaires from Mushiie and because she did it, I think I also want to try, but maybe not now...

OMG! KKM 3rd season episode 18 is SUPER GREAT! Hehe, there's a hint of shounen-ai(a bit only) between Yuuri and Sara~ Wolfie would be sooooo jealous nya~ ^w^

And lastly, OTANJOUBI OMEDETTOU HATAKE KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!!

MOOD: Happy
J.W.: Mikan (Orange)

~HAHAHAHAHAHA~

No comments: