Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

10 most annoying things to me~

~For fun~

I'm doing this for fun, hehe, following Sunthari~

10 most annoying things (not in particular orders~)

1.) When people make fun of others
Oh, please. Can you look at yourself in a mirror and reflect??? You got nothing else to do, is it???

2.) People who think they are 'higher' than others
Same as number 1. LOOK AT THE MIRROR!!! Humans are made equal, for your information.

3.) People who force their opinions on others
People are born differently, hello??? You can't just force people to agree with you... It's pressurizing, you know!!!

4.) Strangers who commented on me when I don't ask them to
Pardon me, who are you? Do I know you? Certainly not... So, keep your comments all to yourself!!! I don't need your complain+comment when I don't ask them, THANK YOU.

5.) Humans that likes to cut queue
Excuse me? Can't you see that there are people standing in line here? How could you just came from nowhere and cut in the line? Maybe next time, I would suggest to get numbers to queue...

6.) Talking about the same old boring topic
I'm so bored... Can you now stop talking about it? It's getting old...

7.) People who shouts out vulgarities to others
You better watch your mouth, and I shall too.

8.) Loud noise in inappropriate place
My ears are quite sharp(it can chop you all!!! LOL), and hearing noise can be quite disturbing... It can come from non-living things, as well as living things...

9.) Complains
I do complains, I realize... But I still hate to hear people complaining(For eg. "Haiya, my grades is so low..." "I'm scared to receive back my paper!!!" "Eh, how? How? How?" "Oh my gosh, I did so badly on my exam! Oh no~"). ....... Ew, disgusting~

10.) Rude and moody people
Urgh... Please, if you know me really well... Don't be like that in front of me... I hate it...

All in all, I'm so sorry if any of my post up here offend any of the readers. It is not supposed to be. Anyway, if you read this, post this on your blog too!!! Ja na~

MOOD: Bored...
J.W.: Tsumaranai (Boring)

~For fun~

No comments: