Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Break the fall!!!!

~Wipe the floor during Floorball~

Today Mushiie fell. She scraped her knees, no, she wiped the netball court's floor with her knee during floorball~ Well, I am the Welfare Head but I didn't see she fell just now, that's why I never attend to her. When she showed me her wound, I was shocked... Then I told her to go to General Office(GO) but she refuses, so I dragged her to toilet to wash her wounds. Well, people, when you scraped your leg, what is the first thing that came to your mind? For me, I would think that my legs would be in pain. But for our dear friend Mushroom, she said, "Yada.... I can't wear any skirt if it's like this...." ............... -_-lll Somemore during P.E. lessons, she kept chanting, "I'm hungry~"............ I was too.... -_-lll

During recess, I managed to buy Mrs Fung's strawberry cake, desu! Oishii, desu~ Sharley bought two pieces, LoL~ As the 3Es were released quite late, they didn't get to buy any at all as there are no more! I pity them... So poor thing...

Anyway, after finished eating, Mushiie, Dino, and I went to GO to tend Sharley's wounds, then I saw the stickmonkey(friend of stickman?) there! He told us to wait for Mdm Jenny Leong to tend her wounds. While waiting for a while, I realized that Vani brought her book along with her, then I also wanted to read but I never bring it, so I went back to our bags, near the staff toilet, and took the book. BUT!!!! It was in between my pinafore and blouse(yeah, i haven't changed from PE shirt), so I took the opportunity to changed! As the staff room toilet is full, I used the 2nd floor one. Finished changing, I went back to the GO to check on Mushiie, but she wasn't on the bench anymore!!! I asked the receptionist(is she???) where were the two girls that were there and she told me they're inside, treating Sharley's wounds. When I went to them, Dino scolded me for leaving without saying anything. She said that Sharley was searching for me as she wants me. ................... that sounds SUPER WRONG, right? Anyway... Mushiie's face was terrible, I think she cried when her wound was applied with the cream. When her other leg was applied with Betadine, she squeezed my hand to show that it stings... She said, "It's yellow..." and I just go *DOTZ*. JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP~ I remembered that until the end of the day, she never change back to pinafore. LoLz~ END.

MOOD: Relax
J.W.: Ou (King)

~Wipe the floor during Floorball~

No comments: