Total Number of Stalker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa and Vani!!!

~Otanjoubi Omedettou!~

Happy Birthday Papa(on 12th September) and Vani(today)! I watched Nobuta wo Produce until the end, thx to Sharley, it's wonderful~ I don't know why but I feel that I am a lot like Shuuji(except the popular part, LoL~), the fakeness part. Maybe people doesn't know, but I have a lot of secrets, only I know of. Hehehe, by the way, Akira(acted by Yamapi) is SO CUTE+ADORABLE. Teehee~ Nobuta Power, Chuu Nyuu!!!!

I went to OG orchard from Somerset with my mom and we bought shoes ^^ My mom wanted to apply for membership card, but we need the receipt of the things we bought to apply for one, but strangely, we 'lost' the receipt(actually I have the feeling that we didn't even receive any receipt.) and it took a long time(very troublesome, i tell you all) and i was so sleepy... But finally we get one ^^ When we were going back home, the MRT was so full, just like packed sardines.
Then i smelled something and whispered to my mother, "Someone farted..." and we giggled, LoL~ Oh, and at the bus stop I saw someone wore a Muay Thai T-shirt(hehe, a piece of news for Diyanah).

Okay then. END.

MOOD: TIRED
J.W.: Yume (Dream)

~Otanjoubi Omedettou!~

No comments: