Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NAPFA test...

~NAPFA sucks...~

Gyaaaa... Today, during PE lesson, my class was having our NAPFA test. The good thing was that we didn't run 2.4. I was worried that we got to run for 2.4 but we didn't. It's all because of Mushroom(not real name but everyone should know who she is) said we were going to run 2.4, but when I ask Dinosaur, she said we're going to do the 5 stations(sit up, standing broad jump, shuttle run, sit & reach, pull up) and when I ask Rachel Png(my class chairperson), she said the same thing as Dino... That means... THE INFORMATION IS NOT CLEAR!!!! Well, as long as my brain remembered, I certainly remembered last week that Mr Francis said, "Next week we're gonna do our 5 stations!" but then he said just now, "Okay, let's do our 2.4, I told you all that last week right?" ........................................................................... Wow. Of course, straightaway we gave him this answer, "NO!!! You said we're going to do our 5 stations today!" Then you know what he replied? "Huh? Really arh?" Weqs... Grandpa? xDDD

JUMP ALL THE WAY TO NIGHT!!!!

I saw a C-O-C-K-R-O-A-C-H!!!!! EEW!!!! I hate them... It was in the toilet. I was just throwing used tissue into the rubbish bin(my toilet's rubbish bin is the type that needed to be stepped on then it can open). When I stepped on it and throw the tissue, OUT OF A SUDDEN the damn cockroach showed itself. It was crawling from behind of the rubbish bin!!! Yuck! OMG!!!!!!!! Then, I was shocked and jumped ONTO the toilet bowl but I wasn't screaming(If Alien/Cow were me, they will) instead I wrapped myself with my towel, after making sure the cockroach was out of sight, I went down slowly, open the toilet door, went out and shouted, "ADA KECOA!!!!!" means "THERE'S COCKROACH!!!!!" and ran away to my room. After my tuition, I told my guardian about the damn cockcroach(I shall call it bastard from now on) and she took care of it. But she was naughty. She kept showing it to us in the house, flapping it here and there... I was talking to Claire on the phone, but I kept screaming and she was pissed at me, Janice and Cindy (obviously because we're too loud) LoL...

Anyway, that's all I shall say today, bye beee

MOOD: SHOCKED
J.W.: Tamago (Egg)

~NAPFA sucks...~

No comments: