Total Number of Stalker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Gaia Avatar

~My Gaia Avatar~



Check this out! My Gaia Avatar~ So cute right? Hehe, I'm now happily playing Gaia Online(influenced by Alien). I dunno wad to write anymore, but, however play Gaia Online here, ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND!!!! My username there is TareTenipuri, as usual ^^ As I can only come online on weekends, dun expect me to 'POP-OUT' on weekdays! Sometimes I'm too lazy to play so if you want us to play together, ask me by MSN, if I'm not online, ask Alien to ask me~ Hehehe, that's the most convinient way... Anyway, if I have anything to say ever again, I shall continue. But as I dun have anything anymore to say, bye bee~

Oh, one last thing. I AM NOT A GUINEA PIG!!!!! I AM HUMAN!!!!! RAAAWRR!!!!! >:(

MOOD: NORMAL
J.W: Ashita (Tomorrow)

~My Gaia Avatar~

No comments: