Total Number of Stalker

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Choir is becoming boring...

~Choir no BAKA~

I hate choir!!!!!! Can't stand it... It's becoming boring... No, maybe I should say, it's sickening??? It's so tense there nowadays... I still think the best time in choir is when I was in my Secondary 1 time. Nowadays, I think it is not caused by our new condutor, Mr Xaviour Chan, but by the members. I was really fed up just now... Twice. First was because some people 'bully'(not really bully, but still so-called play a trick on) me, I feel like screaming. Second, in choir. I'm not sure why but I feel really pissed then, and I feel like screaming again. After choir ended, Claire, who was waiting for us to go home together, showed us (me, Janice, and Cindy + Vanessa Koh + Wan Yi) a RAINBOW!!!!! It was so beautiful... Then I asked Claire, "Can I scream?" and she replied, "Go ahead," and I did. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Hehehehehe, I was so satisfied at that time.

Anyway, during Social Studies class this afternoon, Mrs Tam (currently my favourite teacher ^^) showed us a video of 'Ken Lee'. At first, we were like, "What? Ken Lee? Who's that???" then she showed us. It turned out to be A woman named Valentina Hasan in Bulgarian Music Idol singing 'Without You' by Mariah Carey. But she claimed that the title of the song is 'Ken Lee'(go here-> http://youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo), our whole class laugh like MAD!!! Then the improved version still make us laugh, it was so damn funny!!! Wanna know why? Go here-> http://youtube.com/watch?v=cT18LZItBLA&feature=related

After school, we(Janice, Cindy, Claire, Michelle, Auntie Tina[JCM's mom], and me) went to eat sushi at Shaw Plaza for our dinner! Today was the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I ate sushi. I ate one sushi, Tamago sushi, and I found it quite nice, well, at least edible for me ^^. I ate Chicken Katsu with rice~ So nice... I ate until I was so full! Michelle wanted to eat cake, but there wasn't any at that time, so she was sad. Afterwards, Claire's mom and Claire's sis came there to eat too. So, we went home after saying bye-bye to them. Claire stayed behind too ^^

Anyway, that's all for today I think... I shall continue some time later~

MOOD: ANGRY
J.W: Sagashite (Searching)

~Choir no BAKA~

No comments: