Total Number of Stalker

Monday, July 21, 2008

NO CHOIR!!!!

~YAY~

Yes!!!! There's no choir today~ I'm sooooo damn happy! Hehe, somemore, I went to eat at McDonalds for lunch and I got another Olympic Cup! Yay, this round is Volleyball (Last time was Archery). Haha, cool! This is the first time I got no choir. So damn happy~ Well, not only me, but also ALL the choir members! I met Abigail Ng and Arianna during lunch time and they came to me saying, "Felicia, Felicia!!! There's no choir today, HURRAY!!!!" Hahahahahaha, I was so overjoyed and filled with happiness~ Cool!

Anyway, today, our school got the programme, I dunno wad, dissecting a pig heart or something like that. Sharley wanted to see, but I don't. Janice and her class went to DO it. Some of them took the video of the dissecting... Alice told me that Mrs Leong was the one that dissect the pig heart. She said it was clean coz they buy from supermarket one. And it's frozen one, too! When she touched it, she felt the coldness.

E. Geog. DIE!!!!!! I mean, I'M DEAD!!!! So many question I dunno how to do, no, to be more precise, I forgot the answers... T_T So sad~ Anyway, what has passed, let it pass. Okay then, I shall stop here for now! Bye bee~

MOOD: HAPPY
J.W: Shine (Die)

~YAY~

No comments: