Total Number of Stalker

Monday, July 07, 2008

Lesser and lesser in playing...

~Computer... T_T~

NO!!!!! I hate this! The fact that I can't play computer as mush as before BROKE my heart!!! T_T
So sad... But I have to go through this! Well, I don't have much to say, but the reason that I'm writing now is just because Alien kept pestering me to update my blog... Su-chan also was ready to conduct a funeral for my blog if i didn't upload it for a long time... ~.~

Oh, I really love CLAMP! Nabari no Ou, Code Geass R2, Special A, Vampire Knight, and Kyou Kara Maou~~ THEY ARE VERY NICE!!! >.<

I just started to watch Zettai Kareshi Live Action Drama and I found it quite nice... Soshi is so handsome~ Night is not, but he's quite cute! Riiko is... well, I'm not interested in her. The story background is different, not as a high-schooler, but as a worker... WOW~ Soshi is not Riiko's childhood friend here, but her boss! He's also a playboy!!! OMG~ That's so cuuuuute... The one that acted as him is Mizushima Hiro, he also played in Hana Kimi as Nanba Minami.

Okay then, as I am now told to go sleep, I shall do it... Bye bee~

MOOD: SAD
J.W: Kokoro (Heart)

~Computer... T_T~

No comments: