Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Usual days in my holiday

~Moshi-moshi~

Yoz, minna-san... I am spending my days as usual, reading manga, watching anime, etc.etc... Today I have started to watch Gundam 00 and Zombie Loan. I started reading Zombie Loan manga yesterday as I have finished reding Chrno Crusade 2 days ago. It was awesome! I swear, when I get back to Singapore and can use my computer again, I will watch Chrno Crusade anime and download LOTS of manga! Yay!

Oh yea, last Sunday, my church had chosen new committees for the period 2008-2010! My mother was chosen as one of them, but I'm not sure wad she's doing, though! >,< Anyway, I met an old church friend of mine back 6-7 years ago. Her name is Fonny, but I called her Ci Fon-Fon(Fon-Fon big sis). We talked a lot after the church ends as the church(btw, she's also a new committee!) was having a party to welcome the new committees. The party was just for the new committees and their family, though. So, as my mom is one of them, me and my father went there to eat too! My mom cooked satay, fried shrimp and fruit salad for this party. We were surprised to see that 2 mountains of fruit salad were finished. I ate 1 big bowl myself(WITHOUT mayonnaise, though)~ ;P

Back to Ci Fon-Fon and my conversation. She said that I have changed! Of course! It has been more than 6 years that we last met and chit-chat. Last time she was nearer to Cindy than me or Janice. I was also shocked to hear that she has become a dentist(I heard this from my grandma...). When I showed her a picture of Janice and Cindy together, she was so-in-awe to see that Janice changed A LOT. She said that she can't believe her eyes, seeing Janice, Cindy, and me changed so much. But when I showed her my bro's photo(all inside my camera), she said that she can tell that the guy in the picture is my brother as he didn't changed so much. Still as thin and tall as ever. Hahahahaha~

Anyway, back to TODAY. It's the same as ever day. Wake up, play computer, eat, bathe, play computer again... I can't wait to watch D.Gray-Man again and start to watch Chrno Crusade!!!! UGYAAAAA!!!!! Oh, I shall start from now on to put my mood and a Japanese word I've just learned! Say hurray. HURRAY!!!! YAY!!! ..... Okay, that was lame. Anyway, let's end it here. S-A-Y-O-N-A-R-A!

MOOD: BORED
J.W: Tsumi (Sin)

~Moshi-moshi~

No comments: