Total Number of Stalker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hellboy II is a nice movie!!!

~It's Saturday~

Hi all. I just came back from watching movie called Hellboy II, and I think it's nice~ At first I thought it would be scary, but it turned out to be a bit disgusting and funny! The theme song is.... 'Can't Smile Without You' and when they sing, I laughed. They can't sing!!! Monochrome Factor 9 came out!!! Kengo is so idiotic!!! No wonder everyone bully him~ Oh, and Shirogane's a pervert. He said, "I tell you, I only interested in Akira-kun's naked body!" and when he saw Kengo's, he said, "Hmm... Kengo-kun is not bad..." OMG!!! >.<>.<

This morning I opened my eyes at 12:10 p.m. coz my alarm went off... I started my day by going to toilet(xDDDD), then I continued writing my new story, 'Star Gazing', a story about Shika and me... I mean story about Shika and Tare ^^ I wrote a bit and my stomach started to grumble, so I decided to shut it up by throwing some food inside ^^ and I ate prata this morning~ As I poured the curry sauce on it, when I ate it... it tastes BLOODY SPICY and I have to drink 2 box of Green Tea and ate 1 ice block xDDD

BTW, Su-chan... About this blog, it is not dead, ok! It's alive~ Hehehe... At least I update once a year! xDDD

MOOD: SATISFIED
J.W: Kuruma (Car)

~It's Saturday~

No comments: