Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Good bye, my school... See you next year!

~Byebye, desu~

Haha, today is my last day of coming to school as I'm going back to Indonesia at 5 November 2007. I envy those who are in ELDDS, they don't have any CCA during the holiday while my CCA, Choir, has training twice a week for every week until December... so sad... The good thing is... I don't have to go coz I'm going back to Indo!!! Hahaha, well, it may be unfair for the others, but my cousins and I will lose out in the attendance...

Anyway, today, the 'Super-tall-girl' Li Ning, wanted to come to our house. So, after choir ended, we went home by taking bus number 65 to Orchard and then take MRT from there. When we were in the Orchard, we saw some Indonesian people buying McDonalds ice cream. As soon as I heard they're talking, my cousin and I smiled at each other. When we went inside the underground way to take MRT, there was someone who was suddenly came to us and introduces herself. She said that she is from a modelling agency. As usual, Cindy (NiuNiu) and I was shocked. She approached Li Ning (Aki) at first, then asked for her name, phone number, and age. After she finished with Aki, then she said to NiuNiu and me, "The two of you also."
My cousin and I have the same thinking, which is, she approached us because of Aki! Cindy seemed not interested at all, as for me, I don't really care.

When we were finally reached Shaw Plaza, NiuNiu asked Aki whether she wants to buy food for her lunch. Then, we went to McDonalds(again, this time round is near our house), there, I bought French Fries(L) while Aki ordered McWing set and NiuNiu ordered Plain McSpicy set. After we finished buying our food, we finally going back home, at last!!!!!!!!!!

When we were accompanying Aki to the bus stop as she needs to go home, we met Auntie Jan, my tuition teacher. She said that she'll be coming to our house later at night, but she failed to do so. I wonder, what is the reason? Well, anyway, as NiuNiu got some leg problem, she was walking like a penguin(no offense, okay!!!). She tried to walk normally, but still can't. I hope she'll be okay coz tmr she got hockey practice. Haha, finally she'll be able to meet her beloved teacher.

Yesterday, I watched a Hey!Say!JUMP video. Yamada is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! His cuteness can't be described by words. Then Daiki Arioka is also funny. I watched a video of him controlling a Doraemon so-called-helicopter. I can't stop laughing watching these two videos.

I WANNA PLAY MAPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Jane is already level 21 while I'm still level 18... So sad... Kanashii... Sabishii... Mabushii... What the?!?!

Anyway, I watched D.Gray-Man again today, from episode 36, all the way until 48. Wow, a lot, right? I really really really like D.Gray-Man!!! Episode 45 made me love Yu more! Episode 33 made me love Allen more! I forgot wad episode, but there is one episode that made me think that Lavi and Lenalee are suitable for each other, although I support 100% for AllenXLenalee~

Well, anyway, I'm going to sleep now. So sleepy... Cannot tahan anymore... Good night!!!

~Byebye, desu~

No comments: