Total Number of Stalker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Let's count down our time left in school!!!

~2 more days~

Yo! 2 more days to go until our last day of school!!! Well, I don't want to receive my report book, though... Btw, this year is Mrs Kong's last year of being our principal!!! Shocking!!! We'll miss her... I hope that our next principal will be as kind and good as Mrs Kong... We Love You, Mrs Kong!!! <3

Today, 24th October is Mrs Prince-Kim-Choi-???'s b'day. As usual, she never turn up at school. She is the one that said that I must come on Monday and Tuesday to give her a birthday present, but unfortunately for her, as she didn't come on the days, NO PRESENT FOR HER. XD. She said she'll come tomorrow, though... Well, it's not like I'm excited or whatever, it's just so quiet without the Princess, the Queen, and the Dino. Speaking of Dino, she is so naughty!!! Today she never turn up at school, sick maybe. BUT, she has no excuses!!!! The Girl Guides cookies money is with her. Yesterday she forgot to bring and today she never come to school. Diao... -_-||| The Alien kept asking me, "WHERE IS MY COOKIES??? I PAID $30 ALREADY, OK! GIMME MY COOKIES!!!" for the past 2 days. If Vani is not coming again tomorrow, she is SO dead.... Claire will surely kill her XDDD

Today, the Sec 1s were having Interclass-Hockey competition while the Sec 2s were having Banner-making competition and Rangoli-making competition. I got into the Rangoli-making group in my class. At first, I don't have any idea what is Rangoli. I asked my friend and she told me that Rangoli is.... Yeah, I forgot... XPPP I can say 1 thing, our Rangoli sucks like hell. It's so ugly if you compare with the other classes. But, anyway, we had FUN!!!! Tanoshii, desu! XD

Well, actually there is some more happened today, but unfortunately, I'm too lazy to tell them, XD, so good night for now! ;D

~2 more days~

No comments: