Total Number of Stalker

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Boring Day again... or not?

Lalala~
Today, I went to school to do the PW presentation in front of Mrs Elango. I was soooooooo sleepy. I fell asleep lots of times today. In the Cybervale, in the taxi, even when Claire went to my house and play PS2. I was just too sleepy. Well, I slept late last night... XD

I went to Claire's house to play Wii as I was bored. We(Me, Claire and her sis), were supposed to go bowling with Preeya cs but Claire lost her voice in the morning and I was too lazy to go. XDDD Then in Claire's house, I played fishing game. It was soooo fun! Interesting, desu! I caught a lot of big fishes (: Hehehehe... Then, I played a sports games, very funny. The one I remember the best is when I played billyard. I dunno how many times I made fouls XP

Right after that, as Claire's grandmother wanted to watch TV, Claire went to my house instead. Then she tried playing 'Dawn of Mana' (one of the hardest game I've ever played) and catched up with me!!! She was almost fighting the boss too!!! T_T I'll lose out!!! Tmr, I shall play again! About 7 o'clock, Tante Ratna came and gave us McD to be eaten. Then, she also gave Claire McSpicy. When Claire ate that, she was like, "Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah.... This is the first and the last time I'm eating this!" So funny!!!! >o<

After that, at night, I finally watch Whistle!!!! Yatta~ Only until episode 5, though... I'm super sleepy... Well, up to here then. I'm gonna sleep, NOW! Good night... ZzzZzzZzz
Lalala~

No comments: