Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The worst day or the best day?

Meow.... Nya....

Yo! Today, I went to East Coast Park to clean the beach. The weather was very hot, even in the bus. Alice and me was 'Mabushii!'-ing a lot of time. It was very hot and the sun shone on my face, I thought I was going to melt like Koizumi in Lovely Complex :D When we reached there, I felt eager to search for the rubbish. Unfortunately, Farhana never come today and my group has only 3 members, Me, Alice, and Miao Li (bukan gw yg mau jg sih...). Miao Li found a lot of beer can while I found LOTS of cigarette butts, 100+? XD

I'm supposedly happy today, BUT I, again, lost my eraser, pen, and pencil. This time is in East Coast Park. I dunno where I dropped my pen and eraser, but my pencil was gone when I gave it to the elderly!!!! It's all her fault, she took my pencil and eraser away without asking and passed it to Vani to pass it to me when I don't want to bring it! I'm so fed up... Well, anyway, as Alice said I can't go to my locker anymore, I, wanted i tor not, must bring them to the beach. Who would expect to lose all of them there... I'm so unlucky... T_T

Then again, I still have a good news! I passed my English Paper!!!!! For the fisrt time in my whole life, I got 66 for English! I can't believe that I can get 14/15 for the content of the summary! 1 more point..... XDDDDDD

The next thing is... choir. It's the first choir practice after SA2. I was late as I was having IT/PW right after school. We were singing old songs such as A la nanita nana, Donna Donna, etc.

Anyway, today was fun. Yesterday, my cousins and I went to Orchard. In the Kinokuniya, I bought an art book of Code Geass and La Corda D'Oro. I also bought a game guide: Dawn of Mana!!!! Well, all of them cost me $93.47 hehe :D
From Orchard, we went to Plaza Singapura. There, I bought puzzles again, so my puzzles are now 17! XD Plus Michelle's ones = 19! Plus Cindy's = 20!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Well, I think this is already toooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. See u soon!

Meow.... Nya....

No comments: