Total Number of Stalker

Monday, October 29, 2007

Holiday has begun!!!!

~Kyuu~

Yipppi!!!!! Holiday has begun! Ain't I happy? Of course!!! Hehe, sry for the late update, I was too engrossed in playing Maple Story and watching D.Gray-Man. It was soooo cool! I played in Delphinus server, the newest one. My character's name is TareTenipuri, currently level 17. Well, my cousin, Janice a.k.a. the Alien also has a character named OrlaFallon and Cindy a.k.a. NiuNiu named IchiShinpo. Orla is currently lvl 20 (I'm not going to lose!) and Ichi is 16 (she's catching up with me!). I show u some pictures NiuNiu took this evening.

Cute, right???
This time is close-up!
You can see which one is me and which one is the Alien, right? There's no Ichi coz she was playing PS2 at that time. If you want to see her(or actually him, coz it's a boy character), you can go to the Alien's blog. :D

Well, anyway, as tomorrow got choir, I have to sleep early. ...... AS IF I WOULD SAY THAT!!!!! I woke up super duper late today, about 3 pm? Hehehe~ So, I was thinking to play Maple until 12 am, but was cancelled because I want to watch D.Gray-Man. I will sleep at 1, maybe... Anyway!!!! Today the rain was sooooooooooooooooooooooo heavy that my cousin fell asleep countless time while we were playing Maple.

I love Allen!!!! Lavi!!!! Krory!!!! Lenalee!!!!! Komui!!!! Miranda!!!! Kanda!!!! In short I love the exorcists of D.Gray-Man!!!! They are super duper kakkoi!!! Suteki, desu~ Just as what my cousin told me, this anime is superb! I just finished watching episode 33, I think... Allen is superb, he win every single time. Running competition, eating competition, calculating competition, making a strange face competition, as well as swimming competition. He is the best! Saikou! And now I understand really really well why he despise his master, General Cross so much. If I were him, I'll also hate him to the core. XP

Anyway, I want to say, Happy belated bday to my mom, Claire, Elvea, and Stephanie who were having their birthday this month. I dunno who else was/is having their bday, but HAPPY BDAY TO YOU!!!!! Yup, today, we'll stop here first. SEE YOU AGAIN!

~Kyuu~

No comments: