Total Number of Stalker

Sunday, October 14, 2007

A year after (:

Yo! It's been a while.... A WHILE?!?!?!?!? Hahaha, it has been almost 1 year since i updated this blog... Exam has ended!!!! Which means... school is almost finish and the new term will start next year! Today is 14 and the last day of school will 26 October! Hahahahaha!!!!! So happy, desu! Finally I can play my beloved computer... Actually, I played it already....

As yesterday is Hari Raya Puasa, this Monday will be a holiday! Isn't it wonderful??? (^0^) So, this Monday is a holiday, Tuesday, my class will be going to East Coast to clean the beach, Wednesday and Thursday is a holiday, then finally Friday, I have a proper school. But it doesn't matter because.... I LOVE FRIDAY!!!!! IT lesson... Art lesson... Oshiawase, desu.... XD

Well, I do not know what we would do in school as there is no more lessons... Maybe, playing??? Haha, I sure hope so! Oh yeah, checking of papers... Anyway, I'm so happy that they told us to cleacn the beach in the morning so that I don't have to stay back after school and missed a lot of time for playing games!!!

THX U VERY MUCH!!!


wad the??? well, anyway, up to here first, people!!!!!
Mata, ne?

No comments: