Total Number of Stalker

Sunday, November 04, 2007

1 more day to go to go back to Indonesia

~1 More Day~

Konbanwa, minna-sama... I just feel like saying this: D.GRAY-MAN ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS ANIME SHOW!!!!!! ALLEN TO LAVI WA KAKKOI!!!! YU MOU!!!! Dun forget Lenalee-tachi ^^ At last, I read D.Gray-Man the manga version. At first, I thought the drawing would be very very bad as they said the anime is far better. But when I finished reading the manga, I thought, "Hmm... Not bad, wad...". The story is a bit different from the anime version, but it's still NICE! At least I know the continuation of the anime coz waiting for the anime to come out is B-O-R-I-N-G....

Finally, I'm going back to Indonesia tomorrow, without realizing it, I actually has left my house for 2 and a half years!!!! Of course I went back every 6 months... XD Anyway, I will search D.Gray-Man DVD! Posters too... And I need to search a birthday present for Steph... For Janice, I'll give her Alien HP strap. Haha, she really loves Alien and Maple~

Anyway, actually, I went to the Zoo on the 2nd of November(Oh ya, happy bday, Diyanah Evans~ xD Sry I couldn't come for your bday party... xP), but I was too lazy to update the blog, hehehe... Okay, I shall tell my experience now.

It's all started when NiuNiu sudden saying, "I want to go to the zoo!!!" then she DRAG me along although I wasn't interested as I've been to the zoo twice. But after seeing her 'begging' me to accompany her and Li Ning (again?!?!?), I felt pity and then go along with them. Well, it's not as bad as I thought it would be, but it smelly. Fortunately, I didn't get really bored there because Aki and me keep bullying NiuNiu, that was FUN! XD ("Fun? Yeah, very funny...." said NiuNiu ^^)
We got to see lots of different kind of animals but unfortunately for NiuNiu, she didn't get to see her kin, cows.
Hehehe, the good parts were when we watched the Splashed Safari and when we watched the feeding time of a Polar Bear named Inuka. It has a mother called Sheeba(I hope I spelt it correctly...) who was unfortunately wasn't there. NiuNiu wanted to go to see cows, but then when we went to the place, we only found horses and pony, no t a single cow was there... I 'pity' NiuNiu, she can't see her beloved kin... XDDDDD

Anyway, now I'm going to prepare for my flight tomorrow, so I need to pack up. I'll try to update this blog when I'm in Indonesia too. ^^ Well, Sayonara~

PS: Whoever wants to see the zoo photos, go to my other blog, please... ^^ http://www.taibusuk.blogspot.com, thx u~

~1 More Day~

No comments: